Cast: || Ravi Teja, Richa Gangopadhyay, Deeksha Seth, Prakash Raj, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Sunil, Chandra Mohan, Ali, Surekha Vani, Ajay, Sudha and others.|
Music: || S.Thaman|
Cinematography: || Ram Prasad |
Editing: || Goutam Raju |
Producer: || Ramesh Puppala |
Direction: || Harish Shankar |
Banner: || Yellow Flowers |
Story: Rishi (Ravi Teja) is an orphan, brought up by Narayana Murthy (Nagababu) who is an Intelligence Bureaw Director. Rishi becomes a police officer in I.B. His passion towards girls, and his activeness make his colleagues put him a nick name 'Mirapakai'. Having disgusted with the attitude of Rishi, Narayana Murthy endorses a task to him. As part of this task, Rishi has to act as a Hindi lecturer in a college in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, Rishi falls in love with a student Vinamra (Richa), who is the daughter of Vishwanatha Shastri (Chandra Mohan), a traditional classical singer. She too starts loving Rishi. All of a sudden, the story takes a sudden turn when Rishi comes to know that his task is to trap Vaishali (Deeksha Seth), another student of the same college, who is also the daughter of under world mafia don, Kittoo Bhai (Prakash Raj). Further it leads to a triangular love story between Rishi, Vinamra and Vyshali. Can Rishi win the battle with Kittoo Bhai? What happens to his love story? Whom does he marry at the end? Get the answers in 'Mirapakai' theater.
Ravi Teja: This time Ravi Teja shouldered the task of exhibiting hilarious performance throughout the movie, without much support from other comedians. As usually he did his part extremely well. In his previous movie 'Don Seenu', he looked as if he was aged. But this time he took special care on his physical fitness. His dances are awesome in the first song 'Mirapakai' with his Amitabh kind of style and steps.
Richa Gangopadhyay: She was bubbly and beautiful. Her looks in some angles remind us the veteran heroine Meena. She was so hot in the song 'Gadi talupulu'. Glamour-wise and performance-wise she was okay.
Deeksha Seth: She performed the role of a rash and ultramodern girl. She was restricted to show her glamour and did her job well.
Others: Sunil acted as a Brahmin boy, but he could not generate much comedy. Brahmaji was given the role of a friend and colleague of Ravi Teja. Kota, Ajay and others did their parts well.
Music by Thaman S. is average to ears and good to picturization. Background score was good. Picturizaion of songs like 'Mirapakai', 'Gadi Talupulu', and 'Dinak din' songs was good. Maybe Thaman should concentrate on melody as well along with fast beats.
Story, Screenplay, Dialogues and Direction:
Director Harish Shankar has come up with triangular love story mixed with entertainment and some action scenes. His screenplay was fast and okay in the first half with good number of laughs from Ravi Teja and some good songs. In the second half, he dragged the story a bit with routine and stereo type of triangular love story. He should have taken more care in the presentation of Prakash Raj's role. On a whole, he was succeeded in giving a good entertainer.
1. Is it that easier to go as a Hindi lecturer to a corporate college from police department?
2. When Ravi Teja rides a bike with Deeksha Seth, Chiranjeevi's 'Navvindi malle chendu' song is played in the background.
3. Richa proved that she is capable to show glamour as well as performance.
4. 'Mass Raja' Ravi Teja's name was shown in titles as 'Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja'.
5. Colors Swathi was seen in a small role.
1. Seniority kanna sincerity best.--Ravi Teja to Brahmaji
2. Nuvvu college lecturer gaa vellali.--Nagababu to Ravi Teja
women's collejaa...super Ravi Teja
Kadu co-education college--Nagababu
Aithe sagam super--Raviteja's reply
3. Relation between a teacher and student is like a fish and water--Ravi Teja to Deeksha
4. Neeku noti doola aithe naaku nara narallonoo doole.--Ravi Teja to college PET.
5. Vaadu puri Jagannadh cinema loni hero laa pichchi pichchi gaa matlaaduthunnadanna--A rowdy to Kota
Mari mana anna V.V.Vinayak cinema loni hero laa powerful ani cheppaleka poyavaa.---Another rowdy to him.
Chepdamane anukunnaa..kaani vaadiki Rajamouli cinema loni villain laa other state loni background vundani cheppaledu.--Rowdy's reply.
6. Mana prema ni 'Mogali Rekulu' serial laa saagadeeddam.--Ravi Teja to Richa
7. Mogudu chachchi pellam edusthunte...vunchukunnodu vachchi ooty veladam annaatt.--Ravi Teja to Nagababu.
8.Veedu coffee tho start chesi kanyadanam tho finish chesela vunnadu.--Sunil
9.Vinnee jacket lo edo vundi. chooddaamante kanabaddam ledu.--Sunii to Sudha
10. Aavesaanni aapagalam. Abhimananni apalem.--Ravi Teja
11. Kathi ki leni durada Kantha Rao ku enduku?---Ravi Teja
- Ravi Teja's hilarious performance.
- Non-stop comedy with some gaps in the second half.
- Richa and Deeksha Seth's glamour.
- No proper comedy by other comedians.
- Music should have been better.
- Routine triangular story in the second half.
Bottom Line: It is a Ravi Teja mark entertaining movie. The range of its success depends on the result of other releases of this Pongal.